Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Show Your LOVE For Shemar and Bounce Back!

Did you claim your perk on Indiegogo.com for the Bounce Back campaign? If so, show your friends that you are part of this movie by placing this badge on your blog, website and/or social media pages. In order for you to get credit for this weeks contest, copy and paste this badge:


Don't forget to add your unique Indiegogo.com code so that you can get credit for the support for this week's contest!

If you have any questions, please leave us a comment and we will help in any way we can.

7 comments:

  1. yup, I am using the badge already.... i have upload it to ALL my profiles.... and im also using the unique Indiegogo code.... to tell all my friends about it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Shemar is the sexiest man alive!! What I find sexy about him is the compassion he has for everyone, how he interacts with his fans, the love and respect for his mom...I absolutely ADORE her(she reminds me of my mom)how he can carry on a conversation for hours. Don't get me wrong the body and looks are a bonus, but who he is as a person is what describes sexy for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where do I get my indegogo code?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If u go to the campaign home & look right under the video u'll see where it says "Share this Campaign" Hope that helps

      Delete
  4. How do I combined my contributions so I can pick my perk or do I have to delete them all and redo as one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thee, I think u just need to let them know in the comments, I have the same issue but I'm not done giving so I'm gonna wait, let me know if it works for u

      Delete