Monday, June 17, 2013

Welcome to Our Blog

Welcome one and all! The film, "The Bounce Back", is a labor of love for everyone involved. We are aware of your devotion, and on behalf of the entire "Bounce Back" team, we are thankful for all of you every day. Shemar feels your love and dedication and knows he's blessed with the best fans. You, his "baby girls", are one of the main reasons for this blog. We needed a forum to keep you up to date, share the latest news and ask for your advice. This is going to be the ideal setting for you to share your thoughts, ideas and all that love you have for this project and it's leading man!

Just wait until you see some of the giveaways and contests we are going to have around here! You won't want to miss a thing.

On behalf of Shemar, and everyone involved with the film, we welcome you to "The Bounce Back" blog!

9 comments:

  1. Look at me I'm blogging :) Quick question if you're not Shemar than who are you. Not just the staff, the team or we give us your names (first at least)We are a family let's get connected forreal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thee, My name is Erica and I'm on the Bounce Back Team. I'll be your resident blogger, but Shemar will be here often sharing his love. Any time he writes something, he will sign (write) his name at the end. If not, it's probably me or a member of his team bringing you the latest updates. It's gonna get fun around here!! :)

      Delete
    2. Im pretty sure is one of his SFM Team Members.. Im thinking its Nesta. Shemar's #1 right hand.. if it is not him than I really dont know who is it....

      Delete
    3. Nice to meet you Erica:) I'm on the Bounce Back Team too :) Thanks for sharing your name with me it makes it more personable. I'm very excited to be here and am looking forward to lots of fun. Keeping it Silly and Sexy

      Delete
  2. Cannot wait to see how this turns out. There are a lot of fans, some obsessed, lol, and some infatuated, and some just happy with this chiseled mans torso. I'm the latter. However I also can dig his mad acting skills and I am eager to see the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog Shemar. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete