Monday, July 1, 2013

More Perks!

Hope you had a great weekend. It was a busy one for me, but I’m back and ready to get the numbers moving again!

GREAT NEWS! Because we’ve received an overwhelming number of emails requesting more Criminal Minds set visits, personal meetings and a personalized photo shoot, I’m offering these three new perks:

A Night to Remember – ($2500) Want to go clubbing in Hollywood with me and some of your friends? You and FOUR of your friends can meet me for a night on the town. The five of you will join me for some flirty, fun dancing at a popular LA night club and hang out for the evening VIP style. (Travel not provided)

Personal Photo Shoot – ($1,500) Join me on the set of an upcoming photo shoot and be photographed with me by a professional photographer. You will have a memento to show off and keep forever. I will send you an 8X10 print autographed and dedicated to you (as well as the digital file to keep). (Travel not provided)

Criminal Minds Set Visit – ($500) Back by popular demand, you and a guest can visit the set on Criminal Minds for an hour to watch filming behind the scenes. (Travel not provided) (50 available) (Travel not provided)

I would love to hear feedback on the perks.

Thanks again for supporting “The Bounce Back” movie!

Shemar



6 comments:

  1. Love the new perks. Great additions. The Criminal Minds set is a fabulous one for anyone that is a fan of the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great perks! I am a huge fan of Criminal Minds so a set visit for me would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really outdid yourself and those are definitely awesome additions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some Great Perks,...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are making me crazy..... I live far away BUT.... its Shemar.... a photo opp...ahhhhh lawd

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish i had more money :( but i am happy that people are doing all they can to get this film made

    ReplyDelete